KALI DHARMA X SHAKTI DHARMA

by PostModernity's Red-Headed Step-Child

"Um, yeh, like, I'd like to exchange this paradigm? It's tew scratch-ehy."

9.1.09

Hemingway Update-- Better, and Post #555

Hem's was released this evening, so we're not in immediate danger. Tests of every conceivably related sort were run. No blood clot in lung, no danger of stroke, and no particular reason for the woozy faints other than a massively elevated white cell count, to the tune of 19,000 where normal is 5-6,000. Am now informed that this could cause said woosiness and hallucinations. Am told this "sometimes happens after surgery, and no one know why." Blood was drawn for cultures to discover whether there is infection, as there is no obvious sign or reason. Monday, return for another blood draw and reports on the cultures. Meanwhile, make progress as can. Scary No Good Day seeps slowly out of my muscles, adrenals, and mind.

Right, so My Dad Is Not Dying Right Now! Sweet!

Metablogging: this is post number 555. I promised myself when I got here I would reflect on the total lack of focus of this, well, notebook.

Nevermind. Better to say my dad's OK instead.

No comments: