KALI DHARMA X SHAKTI DHARMA

by PostModernity's Red-Headed Step-Child

"Um, yeh, like, I'd like to exchange this paradigm? It's tew scratch-ehy."

25.11.08

Update on Poetics Book

At stunning long last, I have all the copyright permissions for the book together. I have not done an official tally of cost, but let's just put it around $2000. Lesson: from now on, Be Stingy With Quotations and Stop Being So Helpful With Quotations. My sweet stars.

Included with the valuable permissions is the marketing material.

Now, all I need is the peer reviewers comments back and at least one answered email from my new editor dude. That would be greaaaat. You know, since this book was supposed to be, like, done now and coming out in March.

But, we're closer! We're very late, but we're closer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. you have a wonderfully engaging site. I'm interested in your forthcoming book. Could you let me know when it's published? Also, we here in Madison are looking forward to a weeklong visit by joan retallack in april. Some class visits, some readings.
Paul
www.wordsalad.wordpress.com

PMRSC said...

Hi Paul. Rest assured, if I ever get this book back from its peer reviewer and revise it and it IS actually in the world, there will be huge, loud announcement here. Re: Retallack, I am smoldering with envy. How marvelous for all of you! Enjoy! Likin' the wordpress. Will be by soon.